Skip to main content

Hands for Genesis 3 Female

Hands for Genesis 3 Female

After Dawn & Dusk and Genesis 2 Male & Female, now the hands go to Genesis 3 Female.
This set includes a total of 68 hand poses (34 for left hand and 34 for right hand) + a reset pose for both hands.
With one click you make realistic and natural poses for both hands and for Genesis 3 Female.
And as a bonus there are 6 partial upper body poses, so your character will be more expressive in your renders.
For Daz Studio.

It's a time saver for your renders. Hope this will be useful to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muay Thai Poses for Genesis 3 and 8

My newest release is a set of 20 Muay Thai Poses for Genesis 3 Female and Male and Genesis 8 Female and Male. Available at Daz3D Hope you enjoy this combat!

Genesis 2 Poses Bundle

Hi everyone! If you need useful poses for your Daz Studio renders, it's On Sale till April 1st my Genesis 2 Poses Bundle on Renderosity. The Bundle include hand poses, couple poses and artistic poses: - Hand Poses for Genesis 2 Male & Female - Romantic Poses for Genesis 2 - Artistic Poses for Genesis 2Female and Victoria 6 Grab and enjoy!

How to make mirror poses in Daz Studio

I'm doing a new set of poses for Dawn , and I've saw a lot of people asking how to mirror poses. So I decided to make this mini tutorial. So here's the pose I wanna mirror: In Daz Studio 4.6 I go on Edit > Figure > Symmetry... or Shift+Y shortcut. In the Symmetry panel you need to set this settings as shown below. Note that this pole dance pose is wrong. Dawn is not grabbing the pole as in the original pose. So I have to adjust her. One thing I do when I make a pose is to move the character around the scene by Hip , not selecting the entire body. Look at the figure below the X Translate value of  the Hip is -16.58. Then I set a positive value 16.58 and now her hands are on the pole. So now you just have to save it as a mirror pose of the first one. Next post I will teach you how I do that in Poser. Any doubt, comment. See ya!